Pretty_Megan-9 Is So Pathetic



Okay so listen. Me and Megan had a fallout a while ago, and I cant believe a girl like her was so nasty deep deep inside.


Firstly, She made an account to contact my user and say rumors about me. Such as.. I only think about CG, Im a ugly bxxtch, and so on!


Secondly, She posted a complete fake thing on her stupid blog saying I said comments in her chat when I hardly ever visit her unpopular blog.


People think shes a lovely, sweet, PRETTY, Girl. Shes won CG 5 Times. She said to me, I Love myself!




I Really am sick of popular stardolls who think there famous, when they were soo last year!





Thanks guys, Please dont disagree or make silly comments. I Just said what I had to say. Simple! :)




Issy, xo

5 comments:

Mihaela said...

Whats wrong with that girl?!

Anonymous said...

I dont really know her but if she did that she is a bitch.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Erg, some stupid elite. I've never heard of her though. (;

Jaz said...

wow!! thats so bad!! some girls in Stardoll are annoying :/

Anonymous said...

I hate Megan. She's want forever be covergirl. By rosellina01