Stardoll Sensations' Last Season





Seems that Stardoll Sensations is over. Maria (Mimi_Mami) had once said that she wanted to leave Stardoll. No
w she does!

"And I have been thinking of leaving stardoll for quite a while but now with school and everything I finally will. It was fun while it lasted, with of course some ups and downs."she mentioned on her blog.


A major reason for the end of her blog might be the lack of gossip. (She is right! Nothing happens these days!)





This is the end for Stardoll Sensations...


"But oh well, all good things come to an end right? :P"




x
Devilish





4 comments:

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Awh. Yeah, I guess everything eventually does come to an end though (:

Mihaela said...

=)..haha..yeah

Zetralp said...

Oh, I guess I'll leave stardoll, too. I can't log on and when I log on I don't have fun... It's boring... And the school, ofcourse. I don't know what to do right now but I was like left it already...

Anonymous said...

Aww. i liked it.
But now i have u guys!