Style_Magazine VS Devie44

Today I recieved a messege from Kristen aka devie44 which says a link with this picture and ''Look at how mean Style_Magazine was to me! ''

CLICK TO ENLARGE!

Style_Magazine said to Kristen on chat ''just don't talk to me'' and ''I wish you a divorce and a miserable wedding''


Why Style_Magazine was so rude?
Propably Kristen said something bad to her and She got mad ,but Kristen did not tell me what exactly happend...Anyway,She and Style_Magazine are acceptable to tell us...

6 comments:

Zetralp said...

Umm... I don't know what exactly happened but, it doesn't make any sense... Why did she send you that message?? I don't think Style Magazine would do that reasonless... [sorry about my english, it's not good enough to tell you what I think]

Hanechon said...

It's kinda weird...

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Well the "don't talk to me" part was from Kristen since it is not in yellow....which is why Style_Magazine probably got mad at her, or maybe it goes deeper than that (:

Anonymous said...

I dont know..
Maybe someone said somthing bad?

Anonymous said...

and thats just cruel.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I bet they both said something, but we can never know for sure