Wedding




BFFs, friends, couples and of course weddings! This is what is going on on Stardoll ! That seems to be the main subject of then invitation below! Seems that Ado is the man of Kristen dreams who fall head over the heels in love with him!Maybe he is the best bet for her! So they decided to tie the knot and let all of us know about that!





I'm really SICK of all these silly wedding stories on Stardoll... I mean come on guys! Take things easy! Ok forget it! I'm not going to go to this wedding! And I'm not going to be in any other weddings on Stardoll, neither on my wedding (just kidding!I'm not going to get married on Stardoll!)

Dear Kristen,

I know that you're gonna be sad because I won't be there but please! Don't cancel your wedding for me sweety! Hahaha!!!



x
Devilish


5 comments:

Zetralp said...

I think a wedding is a way to show your talents about making dresses with other stuff like curtains, flowers, ... It should be fun but I think it's pretty absurd to get married on stardoll!

Ann. O. Nimous said...

The invitation is cool, but seriously? Stardoll wedding?

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Urgh.
When will the thirst for attention ever stop?

Anonymous said...

i give them a week.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

kurd- for what?