Tyler's party

Yesterday Tyler had a party to celebrate the 100 followers of his blog! I have to say that it was a really amazing party! Ι hope everyone had a great time. Τhere were some briliant personalities also there such as Alice, Nicole, Bailey, Reira, Charlotte a lot of people! Everyone was drinking, and dancing when suddenly a small fight begun between Emily and Alice which culminated in bloodshed (my source is not sure about that and I lost that part xD If anyone knows something contact us). Anyway, everyone ended up dancing on the tables and Tyler announced The Freakshow Awards, as I said to the post below. If you weren't there, you missed all the fun!


If you were there, what do you think of the party?

6 comments:

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

It was great!!

Colleenballeen said...

It was funny. I love parties.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Oh, haha
We planned to cause major chaos on Skype because Tyler was gone and we were told to occupy people XD
I went totally psycho!

44nicole44 said...

It was a great Laugh ! x

hilarie_kiss/Stacy said...

Alice you totaly caught all the attention!I'm sure about that! Haha xD Unfortunately I lost all this moment! I returned when you were supposed to be dead or something? xD

Anonymous said...

:( wasent there nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo