Lily's statement and mine.

First and foremost I want to say this is NOT a publicity stunt. I am not that type of person. The story is simple. I logged into my account to find a swarm of messages from my great friends telling me that my entire magazine issue has been leaked. Needless to say, I was ****ed off. I haven’t the faintest idea on how this girl got all my images unless she hacked into my image hosting account. Whatever the case, it was a terrible and *****y thing to do.

I told my staff I wanted this to be the issue they remember. And it is, but not in the way I wanted. I worked 3 months on this issue. I really wanted to impress people, to show them that I can improve. And all that went up in smoke.

I was really angered. Ask Colleenballeen (my BFF!!!) she let me rant and rage all I wanted. She worked very hard on this magazine issue as well as Daisy-Croatia (Danka). All our hard work – completely ruined.

I had everything planned. Colleen and I were going to have a release part. I was going to make a best-dressed list, give gifts for contests and celebrate a good time. They may still be a party but not the one I wanted.

I guess I’ve written enough. All I want to say to TheStardollBook is that I don’t seek revenge. I’m not going to go off and insult you. Unlike you, I’ve got maturity and sadly people are low and scummy. Oops I said I wouldn’t insult. It slipped. ;)

Please look at the correct site and comment on that site. It would mean a lot. Thank you all my friends for supporting me.

recherchemagazne.wordpress.com
^^^^^^^^
Lily's

Okay,,, everybody knows now what happened to Lily (doinker_chic) But I have my own words..

First off The Stardoll Book is just another wannabe gossiper which to be honest will NEVER HAPPEEN!! She is just a dumb person that has nothing better to do!!

Now, Lily is extremely angry and upset and it WAS NOT A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THINKING IT!!

ALL OF US ARE UPSET AND MAD. But, Recherche shall now carry on and we have released the issue earlier than expected.

I let Lily got mental and she totally agreed that girl is a wannabe so I want get something straight

NO 1 EVER MESSES WITH ME OR MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I DON’T PLAY FAIR!!!!




THERE IS MINE AND LILYS STATEMENT

3 comments:

Maria Sweeney said...

Thank you so much Colleen. That sums it all.

The Color Pink said...

I'm really sorry about this happening, the magazine was AMAZING.
You should still do a party. Even though it wasn't released as wanted to, we can still celebrate it being released.

Anonymous said...

aww sorry for you :)

btw love it!