Tyler's Top Trends closed!





Yeah exactly! Tyler (Tylerisbold) is closing his blog Tyler's Top Trends
He wrote the following post!

"I'm not 'elite' so stop acting like I'm a 'rude elite' - I'M NOT. I never knew where my projects would take me. I mean, think about it. You all built me up to success, then you watched me fall. It's sick. Anyone who hates me. Get over yourself. There's no room for haters in the world. Non. I may have friends who consider themselves elite, but that for sure doesn't make me one. Nor does it make me want to be one. I'm a normal Stardoll member and I would love to be treated like one. Don't judge me before you talk to me. I'm not rude unless you give me a reason to be. Request me, talk to me. Lets be friends."
Im his blog he says that he is not deleting the blogand that he may back it private in the future.



x

Devilish

2 comments:

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Strong words.
I haven't read his blog, but it seems he got burned out there...

Anonymous said...

He has a new blog..
The stardoll journey he talks how he become a so called ''elite''
and his life outside stardoll