Twilight Scenery




Twilight is the movie that affected almost every teenager all over the world. More and more clubs are about Twilight and it's characters have been created. Members get ispired from this movie and design amazing T-shirts and dresses! Others make their suite look like Twilight's backgrounds like Bella_La_Swan, EdwardEdward and ImAliceCullen who are famous for their suites! But the sceneries are the best! Look at this scenery! (I found it at Jenna's blog).





It's a scene from the second book of the Twilight Series, New Moon. Allice has a vision of Bella, who jumps of a rock, trying to have fun...For more information about the story...Read the book!
Anyway, this scenery is great!Congratulations to the owner!


x
Devilish


6 comments:

Laura said...

Twilight sucks, people who read twilight dont read books.

Anonymous said...

Laura excuus me?
I DO read books and i like twilight and i read a book everyday before i go to sleep.
So dont talk if you dont know anything, you dont have to so harsh!
Im a twilight fan but its not my fav. movie

Lies153™ said...

Twilight sucks, people who read twilight dont read books. -.-

hilarie_kiss/Stacy said...

Sorry Laura and Lies153, but have you read the Twilight book series? They're amazing! And I read lots of books!


x
Devilish

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I love reading, I read about a book every day. [;
I put both. Harry Potter is MUCH better written and I like it more, but I honestly don't hate any book. Twilight has some good parts, but I don't like how Bella is so dependent on Edward and all of the fan-girls, it makes it less enjoyable.

Zetralp said...

I hate Twilight, it was one of the worst books I have ever read