Stardoll Breaks






MissDiorFashion, a great person on Stardoll decided to leave stardoll and never come back! But 'never say never' sweety! Anyway...We'll miss you Roisin!



boowow_1998 left stardoll too...I don't really care 'cause we weren't friends...But...Bye!





'I have better things to do'...these were her last words before she left stardoll forever. Better things??Like what?




Maria, another great friend decided to have a long break from her virtual life and she doesn't even know if she will ever come back. From her presentation we can see that her main problem is the lack of time.. Bye Maria. Hope you come back one day :)




Like many other 'elites' do, Eftychia wants her own break too. 'There's a possibility to leave and I'm still think about it' she wrote in her presentation.
Picture from vasia28.







x
Devilish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woow, every 'elite' is gonna leave!
But it is true... stardoll isnt fun anymore, there arent even those funny bitchy fake burn books!
:)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Awh that's so sad...but it's rude to say, 'I've got better things to do'

I mean...come on!

Zetralp said...

I tought bout leaving but I'm not leaving yet...