Devie44,Vasia28&Reira422 Preseant..Runway Magazine/Spoiler/Applications

(Click to Enlarge)

Well,Me ,Kristen and Reira decided to create a new magazine called RUNWAY.Every Issue will be inspired by a fashion designer and almost the clothes will be re-designed.
This is the first spoiler.The model is Kasia(UndamyUmbrellla) and was going to be the covergirl ,too,but she suddenly left :(
Hopefully this magazine will be successed..The first issue propably will be realised at late Christmas.

At the moment I need more staff like :

-Writers

-Fashion Director

-More Graphic Designers (since it will be hard)

I f you want to apply please contact me on vasia28 and show me a small piece of your work .

;)

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Looks Cool! Good Luck with that :)

Mihaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihaela said...

That is great!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!
I love magazines!