Opening a mag!



Like many others, I have decided to open my own magazine for Stardoll with some my friends. Always a first time for everything!But I need help! What I need is writers and graphic producers!So if you want to help me contact me in my guestbook or leave a comment below!Ιf you want to be one of the writers come to my guestbook and I will inform you about what is needed.Now if you want to be one of the graphic producers leave me a comment below or on my guestbook with a link to see something from your work !This is the first spoiler of my mag!My first issue will be ready around Christma
s.No more infos!






x
Devilish

10 comments:

Mihaela said...

Awesome!!
I would love to be writer!!

Mihaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I'd love to be a writer for the mag!! xx
sd_is_da_best

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like the font you used[:
I would love to be a writer for your blog, I will contact you in your Guestbook && tell you my qualifications[:

Zoë said...

Good Luck!

I'm opening my own magazine too!

xoxo-magazine.blogspot.com ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be graphic designer!!

hilarie_kiss/Stacy said...

Guys...who wants to be in graphic producers let me a link to see something you made yourself!

Laura said...

Could i be a model? lol

Fashion Spoiled said...

i would love to be an writer my stardoll name is mrsrichnfamous

Wooldoor said...

I would love to be a graphics producer :)

wooldoors-graphics.blogspot.com